- 2 sweet potatoes
- ½ cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 24 wonton wrappers
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Peel and cube the sweet potatoes and add to a medium-sized pot of boiling water. Cook until fork tender. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Drain potatoes and place in a medium bowl with goat cheese, nutmeg, vanilla extract and brown sugar. Use a hand mixer to beat until smooth and lump-free. Set aside.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Lay out twelve wonton wrappers on each baking sheet and place a scant tablespoon of filling on one side of each wrapper. Brush the edges of the wrappers with water and fold in half to form triangles. Crimp the edges shut.
- Melt the butter and brush the top of the sealed wontons. Bake for 10-12 minutes, flipping halfway through, until wontons start to turn golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes.
- While the wontons cool, mix vanilla yogurt and maple syrup. Serve immediately with wontons.