- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 1 cup white whole wheat flour
- 1/2 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mash bananas and mix in sugar.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients, until the flour is just incorporated.
- Pour batter into prepared muffin tins (I like this non stick one) and bake for approximately twenty minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve up to family and friends, or eat them yourself!
- Serving Size: 3-4