- 1½ teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1½ teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- Kosher salt
- 1 pound fresh tilapia fillets
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Combine ingredients in a small bowl and mix.
- Dip fillets in mix and spread evenly on all fish.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium high heat.
- Cook fish until browned and firm, about 3-4 minutes per side.
- DON’T FORGET cabbage slaw and avocado crema preparation found below!