- 1 can of diced tomatoes, including liquid (14.5 oz)
- 1 bottle of rice vinegar (12 oz)
- 1 1/2 cups of grated carrots
- 1 cup of diced white onion
- 1/4 cup of yellow mustard
- 1/3 cup of sugar
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 12 small Habanero peppers, seeded with ribs removed.
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 cup of water
- 5 cloves minced garlic
- Combine all ingredients in medium saucepan.
- Cover and simmer over low heat for three hours.
- Let cool, and puree in food processor or blender until smooth.
- Pour into plastic squeeze bottles and store in refrigerator.