If you have a serious craving for chocolate, this fudge brownie recipe is the ultimate, all-time, perfectly gooey dessert. They will blow your mind (Nuts are optional).
Shall we get started?
- 1 1/2 sticks unsalted butter, cut into large pieces
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons coffee
- 1 2/3 cup granulates sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup peanut butter chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a 9 x 13 inch baking pan.
Combine butter, cocoa powder and coffee in a small bowl and place over a pot of simmering water. Stir until melted. Remove from the heat.
In a large bowl whisk together sugar, eggs, and vanilla. Slowly pour in the liquid chocolate. Stir in the flour, baking powder, and salt. Fold in the walnuts, if desired.
Pour the batter into the prepared baking pan, and top with chocolate and peanut butter chips. Bake 18-25 minutes.