- 2 green tomatoes, chopped
- 2 firm peaches, pitted and chopped
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 jalapeno, finely chopped
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 2 cilantro sprigs, finely chopped
- Juice from 1 lime
- Wash and chop or mince all ingredients. Place in medium sized bowl and toss with lime juice. Let sit for at least an hour to let flavors blend and mellow. Serve with tortilla chips.
- The most important part about prepping this recipe is to make sure that your garlic is finely minced. No one like biting into a chunk of raw garlic.