- 3 plum tomatoes, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup capers
- 1 orange, sliced and broken into small segments
- 10–14 Mezzetta peperoncini peppers, sliced
- 1 large handful of basil, minced
- 2 double-cut, bone-in pork chops
To make the antipasto relish:
- Toss tomatoes and garlic with breadcrumbs and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Roast at 250 for 45 minutes, stirring once.
- Once cooled, stir together with capers, orange pieces, peperoncini peppers, and basil. Add a drizzle of olive oil, salt, and pepper to taste.
To make the pork chops:
- Light one side of grill, and cook chops until brown on both sides, about 3-5 minutes per side. Move chops to cool side of grill, close lid, and continue cooking until chops read 135 on a meat thermometer. Remove from heat and let rest for ten minutes before topping with the relish and serving.