- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 2 red Fresno chili peppers, finely chopped, or 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 6 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2–3 sprigs fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- About ⅓ cup olive oil
- 1 rack St. Louis-cut pork ribs (2 to 2½ pounds)
- Kosher salt and cracked black pepper
- Lemon wedges to serve
- Preheat oven to 275°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with heavy foil, matte side up.
- In a bowl, combine balsamic vinegar, brown sugar, chiles, garlic, herbs, onion, and olive oil.
- Season ribs with salt and pepper liberally, then coat both sides with dressing and arrange on the baking sheet (you may need to cut the rack of ribs in half). Top with any excess dressing, and cover with more foil to seal as a packet. Roast 3 hours.
- When the ribs are tender, remove top foil cover and transfer ribs to a second dry sheet pan lined with foil for easy clean up. Turn boiler on high and place ribs in the middle of the oven and cook to crisp.
- Pour juices over ribs on carving board. Serve with lemon wedges.
- Serving Size: 3
- Calories: 1239
- Sugar: 9
- Sodium: 362
- Fat: 96
- Saturated Fat: 18
- Unsaturated Fat: 74
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 16
- Protein: 77
- Cholesterol: 204