- ½ cup pomegranate seeds
- ¼ cup chopped black olives
- ¼ cup crumbled feta
- ¼ cup plus 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1.5 pound rack of lamb
- Let lamb come to room temperature (about 1-2 hours) before cooking.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Mix pomegranate seeds, olives, feta, ¼ cup oil and parsley in a bowl; season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Rub rack of lamb with remaining 2 tablespoons oil, and season with salt and pepper. Cook fat side-up on a baking sheet for seven minutes. Reduce heat to 300 degrees, and cook until internal temperature reaches 135 for medium rare, about 10-15 minutes more. Let rest 10 minutes before slicing into chops and serving with relish.
Adapted from a recipe by Bon Appetit.