- Basic Meatloaf for Sandwiches
- 1 lb ground beef or ground sirloin, 90% lean
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup seasoned Panko breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- A few dashes Worcestershire sauce
- A healthy squizzle of ketchup, to taste (around 1/3 cup)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl.
- Mix with hands.
- Shape into loaf, and place on baking sheet.
- Write your name in ketchup on the top, and bake at 375 for 90 minutes.
- Serving Size: 6
- Calories: 207
- Sugar: 4
- Sodium: 572
- Fat: 11
- Saturated Fat: 4
- Unsaturated Fat: 5
- Trans Fat: 1
- Carbohydrates: 11
- Protein: 16
- Cholesterol: 78