- 4 cups chopped cantaloupe
- 2 cups chopped cucumber (seeds removed)
- 1 cup light cream (divided)
- 15 mint leaves
- 4 ounces mascarpone
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Remove seeds from the cantaloupe and cucumbers and dice. Finely chop the mint leaves
- In a blender combine cantaloupe, cucumber, mint and 1/2 cup light cream. Pulse until smooth.
- Place pureed mixture in the refrigerator to chill for at least three hours.
- Once the mixture has chilled and you are almost ready to serve, combine mascarpone, 1/2 cup light cream and powdered sugar in a blender and pulse until smooth.
- Ladle melon puree into four separate bowls and add 1/4 of the mascarpone mixture into each bowl. garnish with small mint leaves.