A delicious homemade clam dip that works great as a spread for chips or Ritz crackers.
- 1 8-oz block of Philadelphia cream cheese, softened
- 1 heaping tablespoon sour cream
- 1 6.5 ounce can minced clams (with about half of the liquid drained)
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha (or your favorite hot sauce)
- Squeeze of lemon juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Mix thoroughly to combine.