This sweet peanut butter concoction tastes as good as it looks.
Want to spruce up some plain pretzels, and make them fun and pretty?
Then follow the instructions below to make these yummy cheesecake pretzel bites.
- Pretzel squares (see photo)
- 1 package cream cheese (softened)
- 8 Nutter Butter cookies
- 1 tsp creamy peanut butter
- 1 large bar of good dark chocolate
- Sprinkles (optional but delightful)
- Grind cookies into fine powder in food processor.
- Combine with cream cheese and peanut butter; mix until smooth.
- Spoon 1 tsp at a time onto pretzels, and place another pretzel on top.
- Melt chocolate in microwave, and drizzle on top.
- Add sprinkles and chill in the fridge.