- Pretzel squares (see photo)
- 1 package cream cheese (softened)
- 8 Nutter Butter cookies
- 1 tsp creamy peanut butter
- 1 large bar of good dark chocolate
- Sprinkles (optional but delightful)
- Grind cookies into fine powder in food processor.
- Combine with cream cheese and peanut butter; mix until smooth.
- Spoon 1 tsp at a time onto pretzels, and place another pretzel on top.
- Melt chocolate in microwave, and drizzle on top.
- Add sprinkles and chill in the fridge.
- Serving Size: 12
- Calories: 129
- Sugar: 6
- Sodium: 95
- Fat: 10
- Saturated Fat: 5
- Unsaturated Fat: 3
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 9
- Protein: 2
- Cholesterol: 21