- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Juice and zest from a lemon
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 6 ounces fresh spinach
- 1 cup crumbled light feta
- 8 ounces cooked linguine
- In a large saucepan or stock pot, combine olive oil, parsley, lemon juice, lemon zest, garlic, and red pepper. When garlic and red pepper become fragrant, add shrimp and cook until opaque, about three minutes.
- Remove from heat, and add spinach and feta. Stir to combine, then add hot cooked pasta. Toss and serve.
Adapted from a recipe by Rachel Ray.