- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 10 tablespoons melted, salted butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 10 ounce package miniature marshmallows
- 1 11 ounce package dark chocolate chips
- 1 11 ounce package butterscotch chips
- 7 ounces sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 350. In a 13×9 inch baking dish, mix graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter with a fork. If you are using unsalted butter, I would recommend adding a pinch of salt to this mixture. It helps cut the sweetness a little bit. Pack the graham cracker mixture evenly into the bottom of the baking dish.
- Pour the bag of marshmallows and both bags of chips over the graham layer. Pour the can of sweetened condensed milk evenly over the top. Sprinkle the coconut over the top.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the coconut start to brown slightly. Let cool completely before cutting. Store in the refrigerator.