- 1 1.5 liter bottle of white wine (I use Riesling)
- 1/2 cup peach schnapps
- 1/2 cup sugar (optional)
- 1 rounded cup raspberries
- 1 rounded cup blackberries
- 1 1/2 cups strawberries, hulled and halved
- 2 lemons, sliced with seeds removed
- 1/2 cup sparkling lemonade
- In a pitcher combine wine, peach schnapps and sugar. Stir until sugar is dissolved. Sugar is optional. If you are using a sweet white wine you may not need it, but it is all a matter of personal taste.
- Add strawberries, raspberries, blackberries and sliced lemons to the pitcher. Stir and let set in the fridge for at least six hours.
- Right before serving, add sparkling lemonade into pitcher. Pour over ice and enjoy!
- Don’t forget to eat the boozy berries at the end.